Sam's Ghetto

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ive been tagged!!

Four Jobs I have ever had in my life:
1.fruit&veg shop(got da sack)
2.hairdressers
3.?
4.?

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1.greese
2.dirty dancing
3.cocktail
4.forrest gump

Four Places I have lived:
1.emersonsgreen
2.coalpit heath
3.?
4.?

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1.eastenders
2.home&away
3.kerching
4.fresh prince of belaire

four places I have been on vacation:
1.sulu in spain
2.mayorka
3.ibiza
4.lanzorate


Four websites I visit daily:
1.hotmail
2.blog
3.?
4.?

Four of my favourite foods:
1.spag bog
2.roast
3.smarties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.grapes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.holiday
2.out with solidz
3.school!!hahaha joke, uhh church
4.manchester!

Four poeple I am tagging:
1.tim
2.t
3.lisa
4.tom, i dont know who av done it and who aint!!

4 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Timmay!! said...

uggh! That sounds disgusting! teehee

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger TommyDB said...

:o - you'd know who has and hasn't done it if you read our blogs

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Gem said...

hmm, grapes!?

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Sam said...

i do but cant remember lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home